Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Friends!!

So I jut got back from a day of hanging out with some of my closest friends, and it was AWESOME!! It just hit me how amazing each individual is and how different each relationship is. What I love though is that we all have our own inside jokes and different history and experiences together. For instance, with one of my friends, I just yell out a state name and she starts cracking up laughing. Another one I can call lil' indian. With a different one, I just mention doing ANYTHING in the kitchen and we both die laughing. Another one and I refer to everything intensely cool as "pretty book." So. Awesome. It just blows me away how rad my friends are!! So to all just mentioned and countless others that remained unmentioned, thank you for making my life 100% more awesome :) you guys rock!!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha! I think I know the people you are talking about :)

    ReplyDelete