Saturday, March 24, 2012

Quick Fix

De-pilling Coats
So I have this peacoat. It's Black. I also have a lot of animals. They shed. For some reason, all the animal fur in the house ends up on my coat, and lint rollers don't help because the hairs somehow weave themselves in with the fabric. The coat is also a hand-me-down from one of my sisters, so it's formed those really annoying little pill things all over the surface. The whole inter-woven hair thing plus the pilling i have going on makes my coat just look...well, really crappy. Solution: take a Scotch Bright scrubber and run it along your coat. I figured this one out all by myself tonight, and it works like magic!! It de-pills and gets all the stubborn hairs out of your coat, so it ends up looking brand new :)

No comments:

Post a Comment